Buck Kamphausen - Owner
- Owner, President, CEO
- licensed embalmer
- Serving Solano County Since 1971
Edward Wilkes - Director
- Edward, a second generation Vallejoan graduated from Vallejo High in June 1964
and started at Wiggins-Knipp Funeral Home.
- Completed the necessary training and become a licensed embalmer in july 1967.
- Edward joined the U.S. Air Force Serving actively for 8 years. He returned to Wiggins-Knipp Funeral Home for 2 years.
- He joined the staff at Skyview memorial lawn serving families in our community for 33 years as a Funeral Director and licensed Embalmer.
Chris Cowan - Director
- Chris was Born in Vallejo and Attended St. Patrick's High School Graduating from Vallejo High School in 1986.
- Chris Started his career at Skyview Memorial Lawn at the age of 21.
- Completed the necessary training and became a licensed embalmer in April 1991.
- Chris Has been serving families in our community forthe past 22 years as a Funeral director and Licensed embalmer.
- Chris has been a member of Hillcrest Babtist Church for over 38 years and has Pastored the Church the past 5 years.
- What's New!
- New "State of the Art" Air Ventilated Mausoleum.
- New "On Site" Green Crematory.
- New "On Site" Granite Marker engraving machine.
- New "Motorized" Pall Bearer Cart.
- New Cadillac Superior Coach Hearse.
- 2 Modern Chapels With Hi Def Flat Screen Equipped Monitor for
- Newly added Reception Room and Kitchenette
providing a comfortable place to gather.